There is always a great reason to take a wine tour with a group of colleagues, family, or friends. Below is some information that should answer a lot of your questions:
- Tour Length: 7 Hours (Typically from 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Transportation and Tour Guide Included (The type of transportation will be based on the size of your group.)
- Local Yadkin Valley Pickup (Pickup anywhere between North: Mt. Airy, South: Statesville, East: Greensboro, and West: Wilkesboro)
- Dedicated Webpage with Registration and Payment Form
- Itinerary and Arrangements Made By Us
Typical Pricing (could vary based on specific requests made):
- 30+ People: Discounts Available (Contact Us)
- 8-29 People: $93 per person (Includes Wine Tasting Fees)
- 7 People: $100 per person (Includes Wine Tasting Fees)
- 6 People: $110 per person (Includes Wine Tasting Fees)
- 5 People: $90 per person (Tasting Fees NOT Included)
- 3-4 People: $100 per person (Tasting Fees NOT Included)
- 2 People: $300 (Tasting Fees NOT Included)
We also partner with Not-for-Profit Organizations to provide fund-raising wine tours and to raise money and awareness for their initiatives.
Make sure to complete the form on this page and submit it to request a custom tour for your event/group. Want to visit a specific winery? Request special food or entertainment? Just let us know the custom tour that you'd like by sending this request form. We'll soon be in contact with you with a quote for your custom tour.